Our client is a popular mobile games studio based in London, looking for a Senior Technical Producer to help in terms of supporting the game production, business units and data teams for the studio.
What you will be doing?
- Help empower the teams to deliver and perform to a high quality, on budget and on time
- Champion development process improvements through team retrospectives and feedback
- Manage multiple sub-projects in different areas
- Maximize efficiency in terms of the teams work and maintain a timeline for team production
- Mange team development sprints and outputs
- Design production pipelines for infrastructure teams
Who you are?
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Producer role or something similar, with a full production lifecycle experience having 1+ published title under your belt as Technical Producer
- Great understanding of Jira, GSuite, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly experienced in a variety of development methodologies including Agile, scrum and Kanban
- Experience of risk reporting and project status
A highly competitive salary with a great work life balance alongside a great benefits package including private medical care.
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2395.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.