Amiqus are currently working with a London-based audio services provider who focus on the global entertainment market to help them find a Technical Production Manager.
As a Technical Production Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of voice production across multiple projects. Collaborating with major global clients, you will take ownership of the timely completion of deliverables and milestones. This is an ideal role for someone with project management experience looking to advance their career within the games and interactive entertainment industry.
- Experience working within a project management or coordination setting.
- Ability to use VBA within Excel to a high level.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate with both clients and internal teams.
- Understanding of working with multiple budgets concurrently.
- A collaborative individual who will thrive in an inclusive environment.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 1-day per week on site in their London office. They are offering a salary of up-to £38k depending on the individual.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now. You can also reach out directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.