Project: Casual Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a creative and experienced project manager who’s also tech savvy. Someone fun, smart, and proactive who can take initiative, problem-solve, and work closely with the development team.
The successful candidate will join a Casual Mobile Games studio that was founded by a team of veterans in the mobile games industry including Facebook, King and Peak Games. They put people first and like to grow the company along with their staff.
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate issues, requirements, and vision
- Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines
- Solid experience managing full stack projects with a variety of technologies
- Strong experience owning and running development processes using Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Leadership qualities
- Professional-level English and ability to work in the UK
- Running multiple concurrent projects with a span of stakeholders
- Managing Jira and dashboards including burndown charts, estimations, and priorities
- Refining and grooming tasks and backlogs
- Running daily stand-ups, sprint planning’s, post-mortems etc.
- Deploying and balancing resources and workload to optimize velocity and quality
- Synchronising with other projects and managing the customer-provider relations internally
- Creating transparency across the whole development cycle. Forecasting and reporting progress and goals.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!