Technical UI Artist (UMG)
We are looking for someone with UMG experience to help us design, develop and deliver impactful experiences across mobile and PC. You will get the opportunity to work on accessibility and controls on different platforms, owning the UI look and feel across the media.
- Implementing UI designs in UMG
- Developing and maintaining the UI/UX pattern library across the platforms and advocate for good UI practices
- Work closely with the tech team to make sure implementation is up to spec.
- Work closely with the UI/UX team members to ensure designs are both functional and visually appealing
- Bridging the gap between tech and art, so interactions can be functional but also delightful, with small animations and effects.
- Rapid in-game prototyping
- Minimum 1 years of games industry experience working with UMG.
- A portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI deliverables
- Visual skills and visual design understanding and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with different disciplines
- Have a good understanding of the product development cycle in an agile environment
- Analytical thinking to solve problems