One Player Mission is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
Our client is now looking for a Tools Programmer to work with them in their beautiful Stockholm Studio.
Your main responsibility will be to build, maintain and support user-friendly, yet advanced tools to be used by a range of disciplines in multiple titles in development
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Good knowledge of scripting language such as Python
- At least 3 years of professional tools development
- Ability to understand user needs and take them into account when programming
- Experience with UI/UX
- Strong communication & verbal skills in English
- Build, maintain and support user-friendly, yet advanced tools to be used by a range of disciplines in multiple titles in development.
- Work with their content pipeline to allow maximum efficiency for their content creators.
- Write tools for team members and support those people and tools through iteration and refinement.
BONUS SKILLS (Good to have)
- Experience with a commercial game engine such as Unreal/Unity
- Knowledge of UI frameworks such as Qt, WxWidgetsAt least one shipped AA/AAA title
- Experience with game design processes
- Strong math skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!