OPM’s client is looking for a UI Artist to join their talented, passionate team on their upcoming release.
The successful candidate will work closely with the UI Art team, Programmers, and Designers to create high-quality adaptable UI vital to our game. You will be a valuable part of the UI Team, helping to define the core interface experience including, visual development, usability, and accessibility
The studio is currently going through a great period of growth so now is a great time to join. You opportunity to impact the high-quality and ground-breaking project the studio is working on is at its highest.
- Professional experience working in a similar capacity within the games
- In-depth knowledge of UI and UX principles
- Experience using Adobe suite
- Familiar with UI software architecture patterns (e.g. MVVM)
- Hands on experience with Unreal Engine UMG UI Designer or other game UI systems (Unity UI etc)
- Familiar with Source Control software, preferably Perforce
- Working knowledge of wireframing tools and digital content creation tools used for UI
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the capability to successfully work across multiple teams
- A positive collaborative and professional working attitude
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Build world-class functional UI working closely with game designers, UI Artists, and Programmers
- Implement UI widgets and systems in Unreal Engine UMG UI Designer
- Ensure UI correctly adapts to various screen shapes and resolutions with appropriate anchoring and scaling
- Work with existing and new wireframes for review and approval
- Work with UI programmers to implement and optimise runtime UI
- Work with UI artists and designers to realise and polish player experiences
- Document UI/UX pipelines and workflows
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!