This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC Title
OPMs client is looking for a talented UI Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong user interface art skills and will have solid experience in building user experience for video games.
- Robust experience of visual design or bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Experience designing functional and elegant user interfaces from concept to completion
- Sophisticated sense of typography, color theory and composition
- Well-rounded understanding of usability best practices
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Innovative and go beyond what is asked to constantly challenge yourself and grow
- Experience designing online storefronts and payment funnels is an extreme plus
- Experience in Agile methodology and working closely with Scrum teams on a day-to-day basis is a plus
- Awareness of current trends in user-centred design processes and methodologies
- Ability to prototype interfaces using flow charts, wireframes or sketches
- Ability to do interactive mock-ups using solutions like Adobe Edge or do animated mock-ups using solutions like Adobe After Effects is a big plus
- Strong graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Visualise and Produce UI Mock-ups based on project requirements.
- Manage and maintain the games UI style guide.
- Use your prior knowledge for ideas on optimum UI Layout’s
- Deliver ideas in a visually unique way so you can collaborate with the rest of the team to produce afunctional and usable final project
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!