This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client, based in the beautiful city of Malmö is looking for a talented UI Programmer to join their team developing their UI system and related tools for upcoming AAA games.
The successful candidate will be working closely with game designers, level designers, and animation programmers to make their games develop into an enjoyable AAA experience.
- Outstanding C++ and code design skills
- Experience working with UI systems, HUD, and Menu on at least one game title
- Experience with multi-threading and synchronisation primitives
- Passionate about UI and UX
- Excellent English communication skills
- You will develop game UI, menu, HUD, and underlying systems
- You will develop, maintain, and integrate core UI tech with the engine
- You will develop UI system and tools, including the runtime system, ensuring optimal performance, HUD and server hosted in-game menu pages
- You will integrate the server back-end
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience with Scaleform, Gameface, or comparable technology
- Experience with Action Script
- Experiences with C#/.NET
- General understanding of current UI frameworks such as UIKit, WPF, Vue, Angular, React etc.
- Passionate about gaming and games development
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!