This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Projects
OPMs client is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be an individual with strong user experience and interface design skills to join a highly motivated team.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Experience working in an agile (e.g. SCRUM/Kanban) environment using agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-ups sprint planning, retrospectives).
- Experience in the Adobe suite essential; XD, Illustrator and photoshop, aftereffects
- would be a bonus.
- Strong experience creating user interfaces and artwork for video games
- Excellent understanding of video games and how they affect design and accessibility
- Act as the player advocate during the development process, helping shape the design, and implementation of features
- Able to give and take construction critiques working effectively with a close knit team
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail.
- Ability to problem solve and independently work through solutions with stakeholders
- and developers.
- Work hands-on with developers and other artists/designers to implement user interfaces
- into the game.
- Ability to balance the usability with that of the experience and Art within the game and the user interface.
- Ensure that consistency is maintained throughout the project
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!