" Ref - 5243300. I have an exciting opportunity to work with our client who’s creating a cool sci-fi looter shooter!
Remote is ok if you’re based in the UK or Europe.
• Driving and upholding the UX design vision of the project
• Creating wireframes and user flowers
• Implementing and iterating UX designs in UE4
• Work closely with other team members to ensure designs are both functional and visually appealing
• Conducting user research
• Minimum 2 years games industry experience
• Experienced in Unreal Engine 4, specifically UMG
• Experience working on FPS/TPS
• A strong portfolio demonstrating your UX design
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of F2P game design principles and business model
• Understanding game monetization, in-game economy and player retention
• Experience with game analytics and data-driven design
• Experience with user research methodologies
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."