Project: AAA Games
OPMs clients is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join a well-known independent game developer’s studio based in Newcastle. The studio is looking to reshape the industry landscape and on a new generation of Online Shooters for the worldwide gaming community.
- Strong professional software development experience or production of games for consoles or PC
- Solid C++ skills.
- Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code.
- Able to work efficiently under deadlines.
- Sold working knowledge of automation framework and automation scripts.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Passionate about gaming and games development.
- Developing robust and efficient Automated Testing Framework used for in-game testing and profiling.
- Working closely with programmers, designers, and dev QA to understand game mechanics to be able to develop automated tests.
- Choose the right amount of data to maintain test results readability.
- Write and supervise the development of unit tests.
- Generating and maintaining high-quality documentation.
- Actively taking part in code reviews.
DESIRED SKIILLS (good to have):
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint system.
- Basic C# skills.
- Experience with Perforce and Swarm.
- Shipped at least one AAA title.
- Degree(s) in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Private health care & gym card
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation if desired
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!