Project: AAA Narrative Adventure Games
OPM’s client is rapidly growing with many high-end games in development across multiple genres including Narrative Adventure and Action Shooter titles.
They are a team of professional, friendly developers who form a world class studio staffed with excited, passionate creators who love to collaborate across varied, inspiring, and challenging games.
The successful candidate will join development on an ambitious AAA, story driven title for next gen.
- Professional experience in a comparable role and passionate about tools development.
- Superb C++ programming skills.
- Good software engineering knowledge, such as OOP, design patterns & API development.
- Good ability to work with 3D maths, vectors, matrices, linear algebra.
- Good ability to write and optimise solid, robust, and maintainable tool code.
- Good ability to learn specific areas of and debugging issues in large and complex C++ based codebases, that utilise custom tools and engines.
- Work on content authoring tools used by the development team.
- Work with the leads and other programmers to plan and develop new tools and technology features.
- Monitor performance and memory usage and plan and implement performance and memory optimisations.
- Develop other game, editor, tools, or infrastructure features, as necessary.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge of Maya pipelines.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Understanding of animation pipelines.
- Rendering skills (shaders, mesh deformation, etc).
- Experienced with Unreal Engine.
- Experienced with Console development.
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
- Work remotely within the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!