This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Games
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking a UK Country Lead to join their team.
The successful candidate will push the Publishing and Community Management endeavours in the UK. You will cooperate with colleague equivalents for other countries alongside the Manager for the EMEA region.
- Strong experience with team and project management within the UK gaming
- Professional experience in an Ad Agency or AAA publisher is preferred
- Demonstrable success in digital publishing alongside community building for the UK market
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Wrike, Confluence, Agile methodology
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Superb organisational skills & attention to detail
- Superb ability to work to deadlines within high pressure situations
- Passionate gamer who understands the industry and how gameplay decisions are made with focus on the players.
- Multilingual with other European languages
- Build and operate a talented team that achieves first-rate publishing and community involvement to UK players and media partners
- Wide understanding of the UK games and media landscape to target the applicable strategic avenues to bring their publishing strategies to the correct audience
- Create and communicate clear goals and plan deadlines to ensure the final product(s) are both exceptional and on time
- Enable communication and discussion between team members to ensure total team buy-in, informed decision-making, and efficiency
- Take full ownership of projects
- Motivate and mentor your team members
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!