I’m currently working with a multi-award winning mobile games developer to help them find a Unity Programmer to join their passionate team.
With over 170 million downloads, this studio has built a strong reputation for developing satisfyingly playable games within the mobile space. They are a passionate and supportive studio. They see their team as human beings first, creating an inclusive environment that has a strong focus on work-life balance.
This role will be within their hyper casual team, working on projects from initial idea/prototype through to full development. This means you will have an opportunity to make a major impact with both your ideas and work. There is also scope to work within multiplayer games as well.
- A passion for games.
- Hands-on experience with general Unity gameplay programming.
- An understanding of rapidly prototyping games.
- Ability to build and design fun gameplay mechanics.
- A background of writing scalable code that performs well over the network and on devices.
- A communicative individual who enjoys sharing ideas within a supportive, inclusive environment.
Knowledge or desire to learn how to:
- Implement multiplayer gameplay using PUN2 (Photon Networking).
- Build AI behaviours which could mimic how a human could play your games.
This is a remote role. With a focus on finding the right individual, they are open to experience levels and looking to pay £24k-£30k depending on experience. On top of this, they have a range of great benefits.
If this is the role for you, or you would like to find out more, please apply now. You can also reach me on my email email@example.com.