*** HOT NEW ROLE ***
Do you have a passion for game development using Unity?
Are you ready to ‘Follow the Fun’ and join a studio on the up?
Are you a team player who thrives in a dynamic, ambitious company environment?
Hugecalf Studios are currently developing Turbo Golf Racing; a cross platform, multiplayer car-golf-racing game and are searching for a talented Unity Developer to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate will typically have experience in developing games in Unity from the early stages all the way through to published titles. Working on our hit debut title ‘Turbo Golf Racing’, you will be involved in implementing UI to support new events, features and content updates. As part of a small, highly focused team you will have a strong influence on the projects you work on and will want to make a positive impact!
Skills & experience
- Solid Expertise in C# within the Unity environment
- Demonstrable track record in game development with published titles
- Familiar with workings of networks, APIs, cloud services
- Expertise in working on released multiplayer game
- Expertise in working on released multiplayer console game
- Experienced with optimisation and profiling
Role will include
- Developing reactive UI with good user experience
- Working with artists, sound engineers and designers
- Developing systems required for game mechanics
- Fast iteration on prototypes in the early stages of a new idea
- Working with QA and bug reports to get release ready builds
- Getting a build compliant with console technical requirements
- Developing and maintaining internal development tools
- Competitive salary & pension
- Working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Expenses paid face-to-face meet ups
- Company performance related bonus
Hugecalf are proud to be a remote studio, constantly guided by our mission to ‘Follow The Fun.’ Whether it’s tackling new challenges or sharing your latest piece of work with the team, fun is at the heart of what we do. Everyone has the freedom to work flexibly where they perform at their best. We are a small and close knit team. Everyone has the opportunity to make a big impact and shape the games that we make. We socialise and collaborate every day, host weekly playtests and meet up regularly. We working to be the company everyone would want to work at!
Ready for your next challenge? APPLY NOW!