We are working with an exciting game studio based in Malta, looking for Unity programmers to work on their different game platforms. We're looking for a candidate with proven experience releasing commercial video game products on Steam, console, or VR headset platforms, where play is the primary factor.
What you will be doing:
- Write clean and maintainable code in C# using the Unity engine
- Investigate and resolve bugs and performance issues
- Optimise overall game performance
Implement gameplay features in Unity
- Help drive the creative vision and quality forward for your team
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience working in a Unity programming role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Great Unity knowledge and proficiency
- Strong C# knowledge
- Great teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Ability to work with state-of-the-art tech
- Great benefits package
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2551.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.