One Player Mission are excited to be working with a studio that has been laser-focused on its mission to converge the strengths of the games and TV industries to build an entirely new category: hybrid games.
The beauty of joining their team at this stage is that each department is currently relatively small, meaning that you will see your contribution have an impact on their products, and your work will directly influence the evolution of hybrid games!
The studio are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer to join their team. You will be working on a lean and powerful team of talented and motivated specialists. You will be in charge of prototyping, developing and implementing features in their games, as well as maintaining and updating them after launch.
- Extensive Industry knowledge and professional experience.
- Vast professional experience working with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Knowledge and work experience in C++.
- Recent professional experience in development of mobile applications with constant back-end
- Full-working proficiency and fluency in English (ability to discuss work-related tasks verbally and in
- written form).
- Good understanding of Tool Development and CI/CD pipelines is an asset.
- Experience with video streaming technologies is an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, able to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Developing new features using Unreal Engine 5 (both Blueprints and C++).
- Writing clean code (optimized, scalable, well-documented).
- Helping other colleagues and work together with them to solve technical challenges, to achieve the best results.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!