This independent game studio based in Ljubljana, the cultural heart of Slovenia, is looking for a Unreal Programmer to work on their upcoming combat console title. This role is offer onsite to EU candidates.
What will you do?
- Work with a team of highly skilled programmers in an interesting and challenging PC/console project using Unreal Engine
- Implementing gameplay features, UI, and platform specific features
- Liaising with other team members to schedule and complete tasks to a high quality
- Write, optimise, maintain, implement, test, bug free code
What skills do you need?
- Unreal Engine
- Excellent English
- Use of most up to date technology for best practice
- Able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar
- 2+ years games industry experience in a similar role with a published title under your belt
- Flexitime, profit share, relocation package, central city centre office location…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2574.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.