Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Vegetation Artist who will help them push the quality of the art in our clients ‘worlds to the next level, with a focus on in-game vegetation.
The successful candidate will join a team of passionate creative professionals who love to learn and push their craft and imagination to new heights.
- Strong experience in the video games industry or other relevant industries.
- Technical and visual skills in the creation of high-end vegetation art.
- Experience establishing techniques, processes and workflows for vegetation assets.
- Skills using Houdini, Substance Designer or other procedurally-based DCCs.
- Experience working with capturing raw data using photogrammetry.
- Create benchmark assets to visual and technical targets within the vegetation art domain.
- Create new workflows and documented processes for vegetation art.
- Work with leads and project managers to prioritize backlog and set budgets, scope, and deadlines.
- Identify and break down complex problems, determining the approach based on dependencies and project needs.
- Delegate work, provide feedback and guide lesser experienced artists and external partners.
- Verify visual and technical quality of work and make suggestions for improvements where necessary.
- Assemble and organize reference material for self and others
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!