I am working with an established games studio based in the South of Germany is looking for an experienced VFX Artist, to create amazing effects for the upcoming projects.
What will you do?
- Reports to the Lead VFX Artist
- Work with the Art Director, ensuring delivery of highest quality effects
- Make necessary improvements and customisation of existing effects toolset
- Work will be done using Unreal4, their in-house toolset and a collection of licensed tools (Max, Photoshop, effects plugins like fumefx, Afterburn and similar
Who are you?
- A min of 2 years as a VFX artist in the games industry
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your broad VFX skills
- In-game effects creation
- 3D asset creation – 3DS Max, Photoshop, Mudbox/Zbrush skills
Added bonus if you have the following:
- Basic programming skills
- A passion for VFX and keen to learn new skills – meatball, fluid simulation, morphing effects
- CG artistic skills – hand drawing, camera work, animation
- Experience with shaders
Excellent renumeration, backed by top publisher, no crunch...
To apply please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2316
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.