OPMs client is looking for a VFX Artist to create stylized VFX to enhance gameplay and to establish a strong visual identity. In this role you will work closely with our clients Game Directors as well as our clients Animation team, Character Artists and fellow VFX Artists.
They aim to make awesome games that will inspire developers and players alike. They value collaboration and iteration, meaning that they are game developers first, working together cross-disciplinary is key to the success of this role and what will make the best games.
- Professional experience in the video games industry or other relevant industries
- Deep understanding of game VFX and how they enhance gameplay
- Proficiency in current generation industry VFX tools and workflows
- The ability to balance details to create the proper visual impact for a top-down camera view
- To be open to mentoring other VFX artists
- Create stylized VFX to enhanced gameplay and to establish a strong visual identity.
- Work closely with our clients Game Directors as well as our clients Animation team, Character Artists and fellow VFX Artists.
- Demonstrate what good gameplay VFX look like and help the team reach those standards.
- VFX will play a vital role in the readability of our clients game, and you will make sure it looks and feels awesome to play.
- 25 days vacation
- “Free days” when you need to. Paid days off for inspiration or re-charging your batteries.
- 100% compensated parental leave
- A wellness allowance of 5000 SEK
- In-office fruits, snacks, fika and yoga
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!