OPMs client is a well establish developer, with a history of over 20 years based in the suburbs of Paris.
They are seeking an experienced VFX Artist to join their team, developing and producing for one of their exciting new Hack&Slash projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong background using Unreal Engine in games development. You will work alongside the Game/Level Designers as well as the Art Director to create beautiful and optimised VFX in-game. You will collaborate with the team to then integrate your VFX into the game making sure both Artistic and Technical requirements are met.
- Developing their projects with both their in-house engine and Unreal Engine.
- Work alongside the Game/Level Designers as well as the Art Director to create beautiful and optimised VFX in-game
- Collaborate with the team to then integrate your VFX into the game making sure both Artistic and Technical requirements are met
- Alongside the programming team, you will establish the pipeline for the creation and integration of the various types of VFX
- Establishing the use of new types of data to meet the requirements of the games.
- Mastery of Unreal Engine having shipped at least one game working with this engine.
- Strong multi-discipline communication skills, able to converse on technical issues, acting as the bridge between art teams and programming teams.
- A solid set of 3DS Max skills, able to create 3D models for your VFXs
- Strong Photoshop skills to create your own textures if needed
- Knowledge of Niagara is really beneficial.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now! or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415