Amiqus are working exclusively with a global videogames publisher to find a Junior Video Editor to join their passionate and successful team.
They focus on publishing Indie and Japanese video games across PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and PC/Steam. This is a unique opportunity to join or continue your career within the games industry.
As the Junior Video Editor, you will be supporting a broad range of general marketing and PR activities. This will be accomplished by creating gameplay footage for social media, as well as trailers for marketing new games or content.
This is a Hybrid working role. To be considered, you must be able to work 2 days on-site in Letchworth, UK.
- A passion for video games.
- Proficiency within Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Comfortable working under pressure, with multiple parallel deadlines.
- Experience in a video editing / marketing role or degree-level education, preferably video or media studies.
- Understand and maintain the cinematic style of each title
- A collaborative individual who thrives in an inclusive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive publisher who puts focus on personal development and growth within the company. They are offering a salary of up to £25k for this role.
If you want to find out more about this role, please apply now. You can also get in touch through email@example.com.