PARIS, NEW YORK, HAMBURG!
Contact our VIP players around the world and bring Community Management to the next level. If you love to communicate with premium customers, have a strong passion about gaming and bring the creativity to build up concepts to fully engage our most valuable players, then you might be the person we are looking for. Join us as an in-house VIP Account Manager for our games at the next possible start date.
- Be the driving force! Play a key role in our team who is nurturing and developing the relationship with our most financially invested players.
- Level-up the value! Approach our high-value customers in a proactive way and be active in organizing exciting events, rewards, and meet-ups.
- Build the strategy! Perform strategic work on our VIP program and create a plan akin to our early-stage VIP concept.
- Connect with our players! Maintain retention and engage our VIP player base, based on data, numbers and analytical approaches.
- Build up a strong network! Establish & supervise a team of VIP Account Managers in relevant countries and languages (e.g. Spanish, French, German) to ensure that our players receive the highest quality customer support.
- Be approachable & caring! Ensure that our players receive the highest level of attention and customer service, using a highly consultative approach.
- Numbers are the key! Base your decisions on different figures & numbers and connect the dots between different KPIs that you find in our Power BI tool.
- Work in a cross-functional team! Collaborate closely with our Analytics, CRM & Product departments.
Your skill set:
- Professional experience. You have worked for more than 3 years in a customer service environment with a focus on premium accounts, preferably in the Gaming industry.
- Proactive communication. Your excellent and effective communication techniques are based on very good English language skills, both written and spoken; any other language(s) would be a bonus.
- Customer orientation. You have an eminent customer focus and the ability to build up trust, as well as to interact well with people at all levels within and outside of our company.
- Creative but data-driven mindset. You can develop exclusive concepts, valuable sales activities as well as selected events based on your understanding of- as well as your interest for data analytics.
- Drive for change. With an "out of the box" approach and the desire to constantly question the status-quo, you level-up our current VIP program.
- Self-organization. You like to work independently, take responsibility, and bring a positive attitude to our team.
- Iterative approach. You are confident to deliver & receive feedback regularly and you appreciate operating with multiple stakeholders across different teams.
- Passion for games. You love playing games and they motivate you, not only to bring the best out of yourself but also of our players.
- Theoretical background. Ideally, you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up as a VIP Account Manager with excellent development opportunities, online trainings, InnoVersity, conferences, and much more.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together at the office during our Office Days, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a VIP Account Manager? We look forward to receiving your application documents through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.