Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Manchester
|Job Title||Props Artist|
|Job Category||Environment Artist|
|Job Description||This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To help bring their next game to fruition, our client are on the lookout for Prop Artists with experience creating high-poly game assets. They are building an in house prop team responsible for working closely with their concept, environment and ship teams to create all the objects that bring their environments and ships to life.
• Thorough knowledge of the game development process.
• Previous experience creating high quality props for AAA games.
• Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop.
• An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
• Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
• A keen eye for spatial composition and building believable game assets.
• Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
• Experience with Cry Engine.
• Hard surface modeling experience.
• Experience using ZBrush or Mudbox for organic shapes.
• Knowledge and/or experience with PBR (physically based rendering).
Why should you apply:
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”
For more information about this excellent role contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7689.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|