QA Localisation Technician (Italian) - London, UK
Games Jobs - QA / Localisation - South East
|Job Title||QA Localisation Technician (Italian) - London, UK|
|Job Description||QA Localisation Technician (Italian) - 2K Games - London, UK
Is Italian your native language? Are you a keen gamer? Do you fancy a job testing some of the biggest and best games out there? 2K Games are one of the biggest games companies in the world, and they are looking for an Italian speaking Gameaholic to join their game localization team.
2K publishes some of the most popular video games on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Evolve, XCOM and Sid Meiers Civilization. Who wouldn't wanna be a part of that?
So, what will you be up to?
As a QA Localisation Technician you'll test pre-release software on multiple platforms and check all related printed materials. You'll ensure quality of written and spoken word in Italian and ensure conformity with format holder requirements.
You'll need to be...
- Native Italian speaker (mother tongue) able to ensure language quality
- Fluent in English, with strong grammatical and language skills. You'll need this to communicate with the wider team, as well as in your day to day role!
- A keen gamer able to bring your passion and gaming skills to the role
And it'd be great if you had...
- Previous translation experience
- Previous testing experience
- Previous games industry experience
Sound good to you? Get in touch with Dan Hawkins, at Daniel@aswift.com or on +44 (0)1709 834777!
|Job Category||QA / Localisation|
|More||View other Aardvark Swift jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 9534.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|