We are looking for a talented and experienced Producer who, together with our external partner Studios, will leave a permanent mark in the game industry. If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As Darewise Lead Producer you will coordinate top productions and teams around the globe, inspiring and driving the development across the finish line.
- A senior candidate with 10+ years of working experience that allows you to make sense of the intricacies of game development with AAA teams and large scale productions.
- At least 2 projects shipped in a production leadership position (Senior Producer level candidates will be considered if strong track record).
- In-depth knowledge of project management and game development methodologies.
- A great team player, ready to share his knowledge and learn from others.
- You excel at organizing yourself and others working in a team, inspiring them through your charisma, working ethic, and analytical abilities.
- A pro when it comes to working in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Goal oriented and an achiever by heart. You are able to maintain focus on the strategic direction, transforming it into concrete tactical execution.
- Oversee multiple production projects (internal, entirely remote or distributed), coordinating them through the entire development lifecycle.
- Ensure the projects are delivered within the agreed constraints of time, scope, cost, and quality.
- Prioritize deliverables and features with the Development Team and the project stakeholders to create a top quality game within the project mandate and quality requirements.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure the best project management and development solutions are in place.
- Grow a team of producers to support the pipeline of production of the company
- Contribute to the strategic plan; create the production part of the plan, which syncs with Creative, Business Development, and Finance.
- Build a network of development studios
- Competitive package with stock options
- Location: Paris, Los Angeles or Montreal (possibility to start remotely)
Please send your application to: email@example.com