||Scientific Games Interactive, a world leader in igaming solutions to the global gaming industry is looking to add to its Interactive Product Operations team based out of Manchester (Chadderton).
The successful candidate will provide the team with submission and jurisdictional requirements and produce & ensure accurate submission of product to various jurisdictions. They will also lead compliance process development, documentation, implementation/execution and support. The ideal candidate will have a science related degree and solid experience of working in the gaming industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Assurance, Game & Platform Development to ensure product is submitted accurately based on the submission requirements of regulatory approval agencies
- Attend project management meetings and provide status updates of regulatory submission.
- Preparation for release notes and submission of all product submissions.
- Coordinate and review the technical documentation of all submission project status
- Provide management with weekly updates on project status
- Implement and maintain database automation tools
- Provide guidance to jurisdictional engineers
- Create, execute. manage, and support compliance processes:
- Identify, lead, and drive continuous improvements to the compliance process with objective to increase efficiencies, visibility, and quality throughout the entire lifecycle
- Evangelist to increase awareness of compliance mind-set through the entire organisation.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Solid experience in the gaming industry or similarly regulated field
- Solid engineering experience
- Work experience in programming/development
- Real-time embedded systems and database experience (SQL, Oracle, and Access)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software packages’ standard features
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively compose correspondence and narrative reports
- Ability to identify problems, analyse the situation, and makes appropriate recommendations and decisions, which achieve mutually desired results
As well as offering a competitive base salary, benefits include company bonus and pension plan.