A multi-award-winning games studio based in London is looking for an Animator to join their friendly and creative team during an exciting and fast-moving time in the company.
Their focus is the development and publishing of children’s learning games. Along with their own projects, they also work on top IPs through their partnership with a world renown company.
As an Animator, you will bring their games to life by creating stunning in-game animations that are both fluid and full of character. After you rig, skin, and animate models, you will also work in-engine, setting up complex animation controllers and working with codes to see your characters through to launch. Along with creating cutscenes, you will also have the opportunity to create, short, fun, rendered movies with the company’s iconic cast of characters.
- A passion for games
- At least one year of Animation experience
- The ability to create fun keyframe animation in Autodesk Maya
- Hands-on Unity experience, implementing animation, creating controllers and more.
- Understanding of the restrictions and limitations of animating on a mobile device.
- You will be a collaborative individual who thrives within an inclusive environment.
This is a remote role within a company committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. They are looking to pay £23k-£35k as they are open to a range of experience levels for the right person.
If this sounds like it was written for you, or you would like to find out more, please apply now. You can also contact me through email@example.com.