This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
This successful UK independent games developer is expanding it’s team in it’s northern most studio and we are looking for an experienced 3D Animator to join production on their genre-defining IP’s.
- Demo Reel of your best in-game animations.
- Knowledge of Motion Capture.
- Excellent skills and experience in 3D software (Max, Maya, Motion Builder).
- Ability to animate realistic human motion and test in engine.
- Good knowledge of the video game development process and production pipelines.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is desirable.
- Proficient at rigging and skinning desirable.
- Create in-game animations to the highest standard in line with the style demanded by the project.
- Clean motion capture data and hand-key where necessary.
- Make sure the technical and artistic quality of the project is met by collaborating with technical animators and senior artists and make changes when necessary.
- Employ and incorporate feedback from Producer and Leads into work.
- Help with optimisation and debugging to fix the issues raised by testers.
- Assist in the planning stages, paying consideration to the narrative and visual storytelling, while documenting intentions.
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- VISA Sponsorship & Relocation Assistance if required
- Flexible working hours
- And much more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!