This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Shooter Games
As a leading independent games developer with an international team of nearly 300 located in Poland, UK, USA, and Canada, they are exploring new horizons in the shooter genre and expanding its borders even further. You will have a chance to perfect your skills and knowledge working alongside leaders in their field with the courage and passion to bring brand new memorable experiences to the player in the most popular genre.
As a highly experienced 3D Animator you are skilled at creating both realistic and stylised motion for in-game characters, you create high quality content utilising both hand-key animation and motion capture data.
- Professional experience as an animator in game development
- Minimum of one shipped AAA title
- Great knowledge and understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback
- Capability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- Create both realistic and stylised motion for in-game characters (humanoid, creature, etc.)
- Utilise both hand-key animation and motion capture data to create high quality content
- Create animations that support gameplay and visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation, and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and MotionBuilder
- Experience with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health care
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation if required
- Business trips and integration events when appropriate
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!