JUST ADD... YOU!
We want to make games that people enjoy playing, on every platform.
We have a rich history of doing just this, and now we want to have a rich future doing this as well. For this, we need you to become part of our story. Award winning studio is a phrase thrown around a lot, but we’ve won some so we’re saying it too.
What will you be doing
The successful candidate will be creating, implementing and composing diverse 3D art across areas such as environments, avatars, objects, etc to the highest standard
- Creating, implementing and composing diverse 3D art across areas such as environments, avatars, objects, etc to the highest standard
- Working closely with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Diligently acting on feedback and maintaining a high standard
Who you are
So that’s us, now what about you. If you’re the kind of person this little list applies to then you should get in touch and we should talk more:
- Highly skilled in industry-standard software such as 3DS Max/Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter/Designer, etc
- Able to quickly learn new tools when necessary
- Vast knowledge of render pipelines and graphics
- Previously developed shaders that share both PC and XR space
- Prior experience with designing, modelling, texturing and lighting
- A desire to work across different visual styles
- Hold a strong supportive portfolio
If you’re still reading then you should apply to us and let’s get the ball rolling.