We are working with a AAA studio based in London, who are looking for a experienced Art Manager to join their growing team of talented developers.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for managing and scheduling content creation during all phases of production including live phases
- Help define workflows, milestone plans and definitions
- Continually evaluate pipelines and processes
- Communicate efficiently and effectively across project Leadership and multi-disciplinary teams
- Help the Art team deliver on time and to quality with the project’s Art Director
- Identify areas in need of support or improvement
Who you are:
- Good understanding of end-to-end video game production process
- Experience managing Art teams through completely life cycle of project development
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard tracking software’s e.g. Jira
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Great scheduling, resource allocation and issue solving abilities
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work life balance
If this is the job for you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2628.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.