This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM are working with a well-established UK developer steeped in history, awards, and success. They have developed and published various games, across multiple platforms and are seeking a Brand / Product Marketing Manager to work on their ever-expanding diverse portfolio of games.
The successful candidate will act as the internal champion of their games, taking ownership to ensure all other areas of Marketing, PR, Community and Sales, run cohesively with your vision and launch campaigns.
- Professional experience with product marketing in games or entertainment.
- Professional experience developing and executing imaginative marketing strategies to bring a diverse range of games to market.
- Analytically minded, with the ability to produce data, market trends and user feedback to help the team in creating insightful product features.
- Good communication skills and a natural ability to influence.
- Positive attitude, engaged work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Work on a range of new IPs.
- Take ownership for the development & execution of product marketing plans.
- Working with the group of studios, PR, Community & Sales teams to produce distinctive marketing plans that deliver results.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance throughout the lifecycle to inform strategic decision making of both live and future game releases.
- Oversee marketing deliverables, this includes planning and accounting for assets requests, press opportunities, production constraints and adjustments to the Product execution plan.
- Work with the Head of Product Marketing to analyse the games marketplace and wider entertainment industry to understand game audiences, competitors, and industry changes.
- Ensure all games handled are effectively managed and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Free copies of game releases.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Gifts, game launches, events, and socials throughout the year.
- Share scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!