"To apply: Ref - 513153300. Our client, an international video games publisher who specialise in Japanese and Indie games, are looking for a Business and Digital Sales Analyst to use their business/product insights to improve the performance of the company’s products.
The client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days office, 2 days working from home, and is based in Hertfordshire.
• Optimise Product lifecycle through promotional planning and preparation of product roadmap and improvement
• Use metric and analysis to evaluate product performance, and identify and capitalise on new opportunities
• Analyse market research, customer insights, and competitive landscape data to generate a digital roadmap of content creation for the purpose of optimising sales
• Create and uphold external business relationships
• Collaborate with Marketing, PR, and Community teams to ensure digital marketing endeavours are synergistic
• Monitor and report on the performance of digital sales, suggesting potential improvements
• Communicate business performance analysis to all levels
• Analyse web and Steam traffic alongside the marketing team to optimise and focus business activities
• 2+ years of experience in business analytics in a commercial environment
• Analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in integrating and synthesising information from multiple sources.
• Experience with large data sets, data modelling or stats
• Undergraduate degree in a numerical subject
• Strong knowledge of MS Office and Google Docs
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Hertfordshire, UK (3/2 office/wfh split)
Salary – £25-30k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.