"To apply: Ref - 5186600. Business Development Representative - Remote (from Europe)
My client, a simulations company committed into creating the best solutions and products for flight simulation, working to expand this skill sets into other business and industry sectors such as rail, sailing, construction, and others, is looking for a new BD Representative to support the CEO and COO in the expansion of the business into current and future markets, ensuring diversity across all business and industry sectors.
- Working closely with the Head of Production to provide B2B offering examples
- Assist in the expansion of company B2B offerings
- Research, set-up and attend corporate events, shows, workshops, seminars, conferences, Etc.
- Review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins
- Produce a structured cold-call list and work through it to make client contacts
- Ensure company Linkedin account is active, up-to date and write articles for it to showcase business and industry offerings
- Assist is the expansion of the company’s B2B Website pages
- Client representative interaction is likely to occur, and a key responsibility is to uphold the image and professionalism of the company
- International travel will be required
- 2+ years of experience in Relationship Management (CRM) preferabli in construction Industry or similar, including initiating contact and relationships wit client.
- Ability to set goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Ability to pursue leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills as will represent the company in conferences and events
- Technical and computer skills such as MS Office, Google applications, etc.
- Experience working with deadlines
- Great communication skills in English
Remote from UK or rest of Europe (no visa sponsorship)
Salary: up to £45k + bonus scheme
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.