This well known mobile games studio in the SE of England is looking for a mid level Unity programmer to work on their pillar titles.
- Implement features, gameplay
- Write, maintain, optimise and debug code
- C# and Unity proficient
- Have 2+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- 1 title under your belt on any platform
- Able to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Be trained by more senior members of the programming team
- Create tools to make the games better
- Have a good knowledge of design patterns
- Have skills in another programming area like UI, tools, graphics, gameplay, multiplayer…
- Excellent English
Great pay scale, private medical, relocation package, life insurance, chef onsite…
To apply pls send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2282.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.