Job Type: Permanent Onsite / Hybrid Contract
Project: AAA Cinematic Games
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
We are looking for a Cinematic Animator, ready to contribute to their unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
- Extensive experience as an animator, having worked on at least one AAA quality game.
- Able to clean up and enhance motion captured performances.
- Detailed knowledge of the workflows and methods involved in animating game characters, vehicles, and objects.
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create high-quality animations.
- Deep knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder.
- Experience of character rigs and facial animation solutions.
- Familiar with Unreal Engine 4.
- The ability to follow an artistic vision and interpret feedback and direction accurately
- An ability to interpret storyboards and contribute throughout the whole pipeline quickly iterating on previz to final animation
- Experience with editing motion capture data.
- Ability to create and iterate on high quality key-frame animations for a wide variety of characters, creatures and props.
- Strong staging and block-out skills, with a good eye for character posing.
- VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Life assurance and pension
- Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!