Koch Media GmbH
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees
worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under various labels (Prime Matter, Deep Silver, Ravenscourt).
We are constantly growing and are currently seeking a talented and motivated Commercial Assistant (m/f/d). The role is based in Munich, Germany or in Reading, England.
The Commercial Assistant’s role will be to support the current commercial team within a fast-paced video game publishing and distribution environment. The Commercial Assistant will provide day to day administrative support between commercial teams, partners and other internal teams to ensure effective and efficient administration.
- Ensuring launch information, assets, and communication timelines are distributed to Sales, Marketing and Commercial Teams.
- Cost calculation for promotions and projects as well as preparation of decision templates.
- Monitoring & reporting of promotional implementation.
- Distribution provision management.
- Future credit control, liaising with the finance team to ensure that distribution provisions can be monitored accurately.
- Price action administration
- Trade marketing claim admin and general marketing budget administration
- Core catalogue analysis and forecasting
- Purchase ordering liaison
- Internal liaising with relevant departments to ensure sell off actions are processed correctly
- Ensure product set up’s adhere to company guidelines
- Pricing administration
- Assistance with commercial reports.
- Supporting and advising the commercial team where necessary.
- Working as part of a joint team and contributing ideas for areas of improvement with general ad hoc duties as required.
- A pro-active approach and a genuine interest in the entertainment industry.
- A confident and strong communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive meeting and phone manner
- Computer literate with knowledge / experience of database management
- Excellent organisational skills & detail oriented
- A professional and self-motivated team player
- If English is not the primary language spoken, then fluency in English is a pre-requisite
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills to deliver results accurately and often under very tight timescales.
- Confident and effective communicator with ability to build
relationships and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise/manage own workload and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Highly numerate and analytically minded with the ability to manage multiple work steams and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Continuous improvement skills and the ability to review and suggest improvements to existing processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills essential.
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with
Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation,
company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de