"To apply: Ref - 5167000. Communication Manager
A really interesting company within the gaming world who aren’t a publisher but provide various products used within the gaming industry are now wanting to grow further by bringing on a Communication Manager for the team.
This person will have a key role in shaping communication for the products , used across the world and will be a globally focused position as well.
• Create communication and marketing strategies for new product features, launches, events, and promotions.
• Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related.
• Identify international events and editorial opportunities to contribute to a modern PR strategy.
• Prepare media activity reports and report on projects.
• Manage international PR agencies and content creation teams.
• Be a public spokesperson who can represent the company.
n Background in Comms / PR
n Knowledge of gaming PR / Comms
n Experience and knowledge of gaming centric media outlets
n Outstanding English communication skills
n Great understanding of comm practices and techniques
Location – Full Remote Europe Based
Salary – Looking around £40K / €45K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.