This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Data Analyst, preferably with studio experience in games, to join a talented and creative team based in vibrant and beautiful Berlin, Germany for our client offering a fantastic work-life balance. Join a creative and ambitious team developing and delivering world-class game experiences for their players.
Our client is looking for a skilled Data Analyst who wants to support them in providing information that will improve their games. You relish collaborative engagement, working seamlessly across interdisciplinay teams in an extremely busy, yet professional, environment.
What you will do
- Create and provide reports, monitoring performance of the games
- Repurpose complex mathematical relationships into actionable dashboards, presentations, talks; edit data in visually concise and comprehensible ways
- Define, create, and implement complex quantitative models for projection to evaluate user behavior, identify the decisive predicting variables for successful customer retention actions
- Evaluate A/B tests and multivariate tests to optimize mission-orientated decisions
- Engage other stakeholders, e.g. Design, Product Management, Publishing, etc. successfully and equitably
What you will need
- 3+ years as a data analyst / scientist or similar, preferably within games
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a statistical / mathematical background
- Able to apply AI algorithms for the development and implementation of new analytics tools
- Strong in SQL, R/Python and MS Office
- Experienced data visualization e.g. Tableau, QlikView or similar
- Driven to independently learn new technologies
- Good communications skills, with excellent English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about videogames
- Excellent relocation package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Discounted Green Travel
- Friendly, collaborative, working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Wellbeing programme, Gym membership
Application Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2640. Big Planet is an equal opportunities company, valuing diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.