" Ref - 5203400. We are partnering with an established UK games company who have released multiple AAA titles. They are looking for an experienced Design Director to help define the vision for a new project.
• Working closely with the Head of Game, to whom you will report, help to define the creative vision for the project
• Ensure the design team deliver a high-quality game within the technical, time, resource, and budgetary constraints of the project, revising the scope and design of the game as necessary during development to meet these goals
• Responsibility for planning and task allocation within the design team
Line Management Responsibilities:
• Responsible for design team career plans, training, and appraisals, in liaison with studio design manager
• Identify and ensure that all employee relations matters (including absence, performance, and conduct) are dealt with in line with Company policies and procedures and in liaison with Human Resources
• Ensure adequate design team staffing levels throughout development
• Has led at least one project in Game Director or Design Director role on a AAA console game
• Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
• Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with your CV to Aklas@datascope.co.uk"