One Player Missions client is looking for an Senior Economy Designer to join their development team. They have a history of developing high-quality games for popular platforms and are renowned for their inclusive and innovative team culture.
The successful candidate will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to design, implement, and iterate on progression and monetisation systems for the upcoming unannounced game.
- Proven experience with systems design on a live game.
- Familiarity working with telemetry data.
- A keen interest in transforming quantitative data into exceptional player experiences.
- Comprehensive understanding of player psychology, motivational models, and its connection to game design.
- Skill with tools for quantitative design modeling and balancing, such as Excel.
- Strong written, visual communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with a specific game engine (e.g., Unreal Engine).
- Design and develop game progression and economy-related features of a live game.
- Ensure player-centric approach to progression and monetisation.
- Design and balance systems to enhance player experience.
- Oversee and improve live systems such as in-game stores and events.
- Utilise telemetry to assess the effectiveness of implemented features.
- Stay updated on industry trends within progression and engagement design.
- Opportunity to collaborate with diverse teams and work on ambitious projects.
- Empowerment in decision-making and impacting game development processes.
- Inclusive work environment that values diversity, trust, and teamwork.
- Multiple opportunities for professional growth and learning.
- Various perks for team members at the company.
- Shared ownership, professional challenges, and a fun work culture.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!