"To apply: Ref - 513146500. Our client, an international video games publisher who specialise in Japanese and Indie games, are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Digital Marketing Manager in creating and managing campaigns and assist in PR for their games too.
The client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days office, 2 days working from home, and is based in Hertfordshire.
• Create Digital Marketing Campaigns
• Conduct Audience Research
• Data Analysis and Reporting
• Either a graduate in Marketing/Media/Comms, or with 2+ years of marketing experience
• Strong understanding of marketing theory fundamentals
• Experience in working with Digital Marketing metrics, tools, and strategies
• Experience in optimising budgets and maximising profits
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Hertfordshire, UK (3/2 office/wfh split)
Salary – £20-25k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.