Job Location: REMOTE OR Guildford, UK
Job Type: 2-3 months Freelance Contract
Project: AAA Cinematic Games
Our client is a developer that creates impressive high-end cinematics games that have set them apart from the crowd, allowing them to create their own unique path through the games industry.
We are currently looking for Animators to edit mocap data for characters and keyframing props in sequences to provide high-quality content on one of their games currently in production.
- Experience as an Animator in the Games Industry
- Ability to clean up and enhance motion captured performances
- Demo Reel showcasing the ability to create high-quality animations
- Background using Maya and/or MotionBuilder
- Understanding of the principles of keyframe and motion capture techniques
- Familiarity with character rigs
- Follow the artistic vision and interpret feedback and direction accurately
- Make use of traditional animation principles (timing, weight, etc)
- Editing mocap data for characters
- Create and iterate keyframe prop animations
- Relocation Assistance if required
- Competitive salary
- Work on a AAA cinematic title with a highly experienced and collaborative team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!