Project: Survival Horror Game
This successful UK independent games developer is looking to hire an experienced Technical Animator, who has a strong passion and knowledge for technical animation in Unreal Engine 4. You’ll play a vital role in the animation systems and implementation for their new dinosaur survival horror game.
- Fundamental knowledge of animation and pipelines, specifically within UE4.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprints.
- Experience maintaining animation State Machines within UE4 or comparable
- Knowledge of animation software such as Maya, MotionBuilder or 3ds Max.
- Experience working with a commercially shipped game as a Technical Animator.
- Implement provided animations within UE4 (e.g. via State Machines and Animation Blueprint).
- Guide the development team with planning, knowledge and general technical support.
- Work closely with Animators, Engineering and Design to manage the overall look and feel of dinosaur and character animations in-game.
- Create runtime procedural animation systems to reduce animation workload and enhance believability/readability of characters in-game.
- Run performance testing and optimisation.
- Maintain clear documentation for use by internal teams.
- Plan, implement and maintain in-game technical animation solutions that are reliable, user-friendly and performant.
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
- Full Time REMOTE contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible start and finish times
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!