Our team is currently about to globally launch the new F2P mobile game "Lost Survivors" and we are looking for an experienced Game Designer to establish a great user experience for our players:
You will take over a key role grouping up with our agile and international team of Game Designers, Artists, Engineers & Product Managers. Shape the quality of our new game, design new exciting features, and establish successful live operations meanwhile our game is entering the global market.
- Design the game. Design, iterate, and evaluate new game features & game content that drive engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Create new events. Concept, design, and realize new exciting events for a resource-management focused mobile game.
- Deconstruct. Analyze, change and maintain the game's balancing and systems.
- Own the design vision. Communicate and present well-designed concepts to players and our team.
- Collaborate. Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team.
Your skill set:
- Professional expertise. You have worked for 3+ years as a Game Designer, ideally on free-to-play mobile games.
- Pragmatic Game Designer. You are fascinated by modeling fun & simple game features.
- Player's perspective. You challenge game features based on the user experience in close collaboration with our UI/UX specialists.
- Mobile enthusiast. You are passionate about mobile games and love to design & play all kinds of mobile games.
- Market knowledge. Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially in the market of f2p mobile games.
- Strong communication skills. You are well-versed in presenting your Game Design concepts and steering the content creation process pro-actively in a team of interdisciplinary specialists.
- Open-minded team player. You are confident to use your English skills every day and happy to work in an international, multicultural environment.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application including your letter of motivation through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.