"To apply: Ref - 5260200. Game UI Artist Wanted!
They are seeking a talented Game UI Artist to join their diverse and engaging team. The role involves creating aesthetic and functional user interfaces for mobile and social games. Working closely with skilled artists, game designers, and developers, the Game UI Artist will bring their games to life.
- Possess 2+ years of professional experience in creating user interfaces, graphic design, and assets within fast iterating game production processes.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Unity.
- Capable of creating clean files for fast iteration and final art assets.
- Solid understanding of fundamental design principles, usability, flows, and UI design.
- A passion for casual games and mobile interfaces.
Experience in creating digital art based on a given style.
What They Offer:
- Creative freedom to develop the best possible products and inspire peers and foremost their audience by providing an extraordinary game experience.
- Cooperative team work in an agile and pleasant work environment (full of plants, color, and laughter).
- A funny, multi-disciplined, and international art team.
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin.
- Flexible working hours.
- A socially responsible and environmentally friendly company.
Start Date: Immediate, Full-time
Be part of their socially responsible and environmentally friendly company. Apply now and unleash your creativity in a dynamic work environment!
Get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.