One Player Mission’s client is a AAA developer, with studios in three beautiful cities who are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join their team.
You will work across multiple areas within the core gameplay domain and work on their brand new origin story of a world-famous franchise.
- A good understanding & professional gameplay programming experience, on a AAA title.
- Open-minded and willing to accept and provide feedback to ensure the highest quality for their systems and gameplay features.
- You have hands-on experience with gameplay features implementation, such as systems, characters, cameras, control schemes, weapons, gadgets, abilities, progression, and interactions.
- You will work day-to-day in C++, so they expect you to have a strong foundation and understanding of the best practices.
- Work across multiple areas within the core gameplay domain: characters, cameras, control scheme, weapons and items, abilities and progression, environments, and interactions, to name a few.
- Responsible for designing, owning, and maintaining systems and code across some of those areas, but also have the chance to contribute with designs and reviews in other areas, and have a general overview of the whole domain.
- You’ll work primarily in C++, creating code, systems, and visual building blocks for the designers to be used in Glacier, their in-house technology, via their integrated Visual Scripting Language.
- As part of a game team, you will collaborate with other programmers, designers, and content creators, to build and enrich the game
- You will collaborate creatively with the other gameplay programmers and create engaging gameplay for future players.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!