"To apply: Ref - 5115100. Global Brand Assistant
A super famous gaming publisher who is home to some great titles has a fantastic new open role for a keen junior person.
A great chance to work in a brand capacity for a well-known publisher who has published major titles throughout the world. In this role, you will be working with the International marketing teams and working alongside the Brand Manager where you will be executing the Brand strategy across the various company brands.
• Work with various marketing teams to deliver timely assets and be creative in local markets.
• Assist in the management of product / strategy presentations.
• Track various key metrics related to the marketing activities
• Field asset and information requests and approvals from the local marketing teams.
• Work with the PR, Social, and Community when needed.
• · Maintain the Global Marketing Budget, ensuring it is up to date all marketing expenditure is accounted for
• · Support the GBM in external relations with 1st Party, licensors and other partners
• This is a great chance for a recent graduate to join a company within video games and work in a brand capacity.
• This role will suit a grad with some marketing work experience ideally.
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.